If you are a new student on a CertHE or undergraduate course starting in September, you are eligible to apply for a Scholarship of £1000 to help with your living costs. Applicants must be between 17-25 years of age and studying a course full-time on the College campus.
Eligibility / Terms & Conditions:
Applicants must be:
- Between the age of 17-25 on 31 August 2019
- Registered on a CertHE or undergraduate course starting September 2019
- Be a full-time student on the Sabhal Mòr Ostaig campus (students registered for a full-time course at another University are not eligible)
- New to full-time study at Sabhal Mòr Ostaig (excluding students who have attended a full-time course on campus in the past five years)
- Show progress and commitment to their studies on the relevant payment date
- Adhere to all Sabhal Mòr Ostaig policies and regulations, including its Gaelic Language Policy - http://www.smo.uhi.ac.uk/en/colaiste/plana-canain-agus-poileasaidh/
The bursary will be paid as followed:
- £500 paid at Christmas
- £500 paid at Easter
- This bursary only applies to the first year of your study at Sabhal Mòr Ostaig.
There are up to 8 bursaries available in 2019-20 with support from Urras Leasachaidh Sabhal Mòr Ostaig. The Sabhal Mòr Ostaig Scholarship Committee will rank valid applications based on the strength of the application.
Deadline for applications: 31 August 2019. Applicants will be notified of the outcome of their application early in September.
Application form available below in Word And Pdf format.